- Random removal means that instead of removing the middle (upside-down) triangle each time, you remove a random one of the possible four.
- Colors are assigned at random.
- You can use the arrows in the size box to quickly cycle through random fractals.
- Question: how long should we expect the longest contiguous side to be when random removal is on as a function of depth?
- Question: what's the probability that the triangles will form one connected unit (triangles tip to tip counts as being connected) as a function of depth?